Enjoy the Spirits this Easter! The Tortuga Easter Challenge Awaits You! ⠀
Using our Tortuga Kentucky Bourbon Pineapple Parfait recipe, re-create an equally delicious dessert and 1 lucky person will win a basket courtesy of Tortuga!⠀
Elements of the Challenge:⠀
1. The Kentucky Bourbon box must be in the photograph⠀
2. Post your photo on your IG or Facebook feed/story until we announce the winner April 18th with #TortugaEasterChallenge
3. You should be following Tortuga International page⠀
4. The winner will be selected by the person with the most likes⠀
Bourbon Pineapple Parfait Recipe
- ⅓ cup chopped almonds (or any nut)
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp mixed spice (optional)
- 2 tsp butter
- ¾ cup plain or pineapple yogurt
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (only if using plain yogurt)
- 2 cups Tortuga Bourbon Butter Cake bits
1. Toast nuts in a pan over medium heat, until fragrant. Add butter & let it melt, then add pineapples, brown sugar, mixed spice & a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Whip cream to medium peaks, then whip in icing sugar, yogurt & vanilla (if using).
3. Assemble in a glass, layering the yogurt mixture, pineapple mixture & Tortuga cake bits. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 4 hours, for a firmer texture.